Saturday, August 09, 2008

Music for Monday 8/18

We're planning to meet from 7-9 near the pavillion again. We'll be outside if it's nice and in the Black Bear Crossing Cafe if otherwise.

I picked 3 songs from DrUke (I stole one from David), download/print/practice if you want.

If you have a song you want to cover please leave a link in a comment here so others can grab a copy.

http://www.doctoruke.com/songs.html
ZipADeeDooDah
I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter
Till There Was You

Hope to see you on the 18th!
Brian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there. I haven't been working on songs very much lately, just a lot of theory and exercises. A few that I can play are: I Shot the Sheriff- Bob Marley, Build Me Up Buttercup- The Foundations, Tetris theme song-?, and others that we have previously played. Looking forward to 8-18. Paul.

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul, if you see this could you please email me? I've got a request from someone at the WCUF who is collecting everyone's email address to keep in touch. If you want in just let me know. It looks like I don't have your email on file...
Brian