Saturday, November 08, 2008

Next couple meetings!

Hi all, it's time to schedule a couple meetings so all of you can make plans to attend.

Sunday November 23rd, 2-5pm, Como Park Pavillion.

Sunday December 21st, 2-5pm, Como Park Pavillion.

I'd like to suggest we each try to bring a Christmas song that we can play as a group or learn for the December meeting. If you give me a link or send a copy via email I'll try to post them for everyone to download.

Also, if you have a suggestion for simple songs we can use for a nursing home or assisted living home gig please let me know or bring them along. I'd like to start putting them together into a practice book so we can give this a go in a few months.

Hope to see you in a couple weeks, and let me know your ideas.
Keep StrumMn!
Brian

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I'm fairly new to MN and haven't picked up my Ukulele in many a moon! ...but I would like to. Would it be ok if I stopped in to play a little - be it that I'm a bit rusty? Also, because I am still becoming familiar with the area - I just want to confirm this is that actual place to meet. 1360 Lexington Pkwy. N., Saint Paul, MN 55103 ...and then something about looking out for a black bear. :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
That's the place and you're welcome to join in the fun.
We always have a range of players - and beginners, or re-beginners, are always welcome.
Hope to see you there!