Saturday, February 24, 2007

A March meeting too!

Ok, I know that no one wanted to wait until April 1 for our next meeting so today I reserved the NorthTown library again for Saturday March 10th from 10am-1pm.

Gary reminded me of the Salem uke website, lots of music here: http://www.salemukes.com/song_archives.htm

I like the version of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea at this site. They also have a couple non-secular Easter songs, Peter Cottontail and In Your Easter Bonnet (Easter Parade) which I thought we could try.
Does anyone have any good sheet music or tab for real Easter music that sounds good on the uke? I'll have to check out a Hymnal and see what I can find...

Anyway, let me know your thoughts and what you want to play the next 2 meetings and I hope to see you there!

Keep StrumMn!
Brian

No comments: