Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sept 23 recap

I had a blast!
It went way too quick and I wish I had time to just talk to more of you and try out a couple instruments.

I want to thank Alternative Video Solutions for the free use of a video projector for the meeting.
I think it really helped things run smooth and kept us all on the same page, literally!
Maybe I can borrow it again... we'll see.

I don't have a date for the next meeting just yet, hopefully before the end of the week. How do people feel about working on some Christmas music for the next couple meetings? There was some interest expressed for this at the meeting. Of course, if you want to share anything else you're working on then bring it along to share as well!

For those who were there, what can we do to improve? For those who missed the meeting I hope to see you next time!

Keep StrumMn!
Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too thought it was a great meeting-- Thanks to all who came to it and I hope to see you at the next one!
Also if Lexi reads this, you can get a case for your pineapple fron Bushman Music works on the net. Just make sure your gear head tuners would fit into it.