Friday, June 23, 2006

StrumMn in July!

Hi,

I hope this blog method of getting the StrumMn news out works for everyone, it may be easier than email. At the last meeting since we had such a light turnout Dave suggested we just do the Beatles stuff again next time.

We were using the March 2005 Beatles stuff from this url:
http://www.brookadams.com/jumping-flea/ukulaneys.html

Of course if any of you bring something else fun and interesting to try then I'm sure we'll all be right there with you trying it out. Bring music to share or post a link here if you can.

I've reserved the Roseville Library meeting room again for:

When: Sunday July 16th, 2-5pm
Where: Cty Rd B and Hamline

If any of you are interested in playing in a (park, coffee house, home) let us know, maybe a weeknight someplace instead of a Sunday? I'm game but I'll let one of you set it up!

In the meantime, Keep StrumMn!
Brian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've added some additional links to tab sites, bulletin boards, podcasts, and a fret calculator for some of you who wanted to try making a "ukestick" like mine. Enjoy!(http://home.comcast.net/~ukulele-melee/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-.html)