Tuesday, June 20, 2006

June 4th StrumMn meeting

I guess summer is here, we had a pretty light turnout on Sunday the 4th for our latest StrumMn meeting. We had a good time playing through a few of the Beatles tunes we had passed out and just talking uke.

We think we'll keep things pretty low key for the summer. I hope to get a date reserved for the group sometime in July and will let you know here and via E-mail when it's set up. Personally, I'd like to get together a few extra times, maybe just small groups at a park or someone's home. Let me know if you're interested or want to host, just set a date and let everyone know and we'll see who shows up!

I've got a couple more new (old) ukulele music books that have some good tunes. One is all Irving Berlin songs arranged by Roy Smeck, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Until next time, keep StrumMn!

No comments: