Sunday, March 02, 2008

StrumMn together again

A half dozen of us had a great time playing again down at como and we continue to get positive comments from other patrons and employees at the cafe. If you haven't been down there with us yet you should consider coming next month, it's a lot of fun! No, we're not "performing" there, we just pull a few tables together and do our thing, so come join us! We had 2 first timers today, I hope they had fun and come back again.

Next month! Based on input from those attending we're going to meet on Sunday April 13th, Black Bear Crossing Cafe at the Como Pavillion again, 2-5pm.
We're always scrounging for new play-a-long songs so bring a favorite if you can, a few copies work fine, we're ok with sharing.

Put it on your calendar now and plan on attending, I'll see you next month!

Keep StrumMn!
Brian

3 comments:

GX9901 said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time! I wish I could have been there but I got pretty sick last week. Hopefully next time it'll work out for me so I could be there too.

David Wilford said...

It was nice to drop in and meet you all, and I'm looking forward to meeting next month.

Don said...

Nice attending a first meeting. You guys are really good and way beyond my level. I will try to learn a few chords before April 13 and hope to hit a few chords with the group.

I'm working on John Denver's Country Roads from my old guitar music (strarting with a G chord). Have you done that one before?

Will bring the tenor uke I'm in the process of building for those of you that are interested in uke building as well as playing.

Don