Having only received a few replies I've made " an executive decision! "
DAMN THE TORPEDOES! FULL SPEED AHEAD!
I've told the folks from California that will be visiting Minnesota that we'll go ahead with both dates in April, 6th&13th, and hope to see them at Como.
2-5pm both dates.
I also hope to see ALL of you there; although I expect, and will have to be happy if, only a couple show up...